Gather, write, and publish personal, family, and community stories
Memory Book Projects
Collecting Stories and Memorabilia
This comprehensive guide provides detailed instructions for Memory Book Project directors—whether they are working for a historical organization, preparing a church or organizational history, or putting together a book of family stories.
· Getting Started
· Selecting Topics, Setting Goals
· Creating, Publishing, and Using a Workbook
· Ensuring Success, Staying Organized
· Encouraging Participants
· Collecting Photos, Images, and Other Artifacts
· Choosing Stories
· Publishing a Memory Book
· Creating an Exhibit and Other End Products
· Funding Your Project
Appendices include topic ideas, methods to get contributors to write, printing and publication recommendations, reproducible worksheets for the project director, and a list of resources.
If you are looking for my hand-made knitted designs, journals, or paper art, visit either: